The website alef-marine.com is owned by Alef-Marine, with registered office at 4 Hamasger str. 3688402 Haifa(Israel), with company number 336129960 Alef-marine is, with regard to personal data collected through this website, to be considered the controller (‘the legal person which determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data).
We respect each registering visitor’s right to personal privacy.
The personal data that are collected by Alef-Marine will be processed exclusively in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
Alef-Marine collects information from the visitor when he registers on the website alef-marine.com. When ordering or registering on the website of Alef-Marine, the visitor may be asked to enter his: name, e-mail address, IMO Number and Nationality.
Alef-Marine shall process the personal data of the registered visitors lawfully and more specifically, as the case may be, on the basis of the explicit consent given to the registered visitors to the processing of his or her personal data, for the necessity of the performance of a contract to which the registered visitors are party and/or the necessity for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Alef-Marine, implying the establishment and maintenance of a commercial relationship.
Alef-Marine will, specifically and solely, use the collected personal data for the following purposes:
- The processing and fulfillment of orders, including the sending of emails to confirm order status and shipment.
- Improvement of the service and content of the website.
- Informing the registered visitors of potential side-effects of the website.
- Preventing, detecting, mitigation and investigation of fraud, potential security breaches and activities that are or potentially may be prohibited or illegal.
- Informing the registered visitors about the products, services, activities and/or special offers, including marketing communication, of Alef-Marine, by sending periodic emails.
All messages that may be sent to multiple registered users, will be drafted in such a way that the addressee only becomes aware of its own data, without being able to notice or obtain the data of other users.
Alef-Marine shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of the registered visitors against accidental or unauthorized destruction, against accidental loss as well as any other unauthorized processing of personal data.
Each registered visitor shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time through a simple request to [email protected]. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The account data of the registered user are preserved for a period of 2 years starting from the date of registration or the date of the last purchase, whichever comes latest. Personal data that are incorporated in documents that have to be preserved for a longer period of time in view of legal obligations, shall be preserved during this legally foreseen period of time”.
The registered user has, within this period of time and subject to the delivery of proof of his identity, at all times
- The right to have access to his personal data and can have any of its incorrect personal data changed or completed.
- The right to have its personal data deleted by Alef-Marine if there is any ground to do so.
- The right to restrict the processing of its personal data, if there is any ground to do so, all without any cost.
The registered user has at all times the right to practice its rights through a simple request by filling out a web form on the website alef-marine.com.